1 feb 2012

Valentine soap - vanilla chocolate hearts

This is a late late addition to my valentine soap. It's scented with vainilla and chocolate delight fragances (2 parts vanilla, 1 part chocolate delight) for a decadent sweet sticky scent that goes perfectly with the black and red theme. I've cut this up in little 3/4 oz rounds and plan to sell them in organza bags (5 to each bag).

As you can see by the first pic, it traced really quickly and I almost couldn't finish the hearts, but they turned out cool in the end. I wish you could smell it - it's so decadent!

I CPOP'd this one so it could be ready for sale by next week, just in time for Valentine's!

What products have you done for Valentine's day?

xoxo
Irene

Posted by Picasa

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Hi Irene, lovely heart, and they are cute :)

I still don't get email from you. maybe lost mail? if you didn't change your mind, give me an email please. I will always welcome you :)

bisous
Mika