3 ene 2012

Hello 2012!!



Swirl soap rounds
I hope you've all had a great Holiday season and a good rest. I spent a great time at the beach with my family but now it's time to grab the new year by the horns.

I'm trying to get in the roster for Expo Yoga...a two day fair held with Yoga and environmental friendly products. So I'm trying to prep in advanced to have some nicely cured soap for it - Feb 18 & 19.

I want to include more essential oils rather than fragrance oils, but they are so expensive and limited here :-( And I refuse to go into a pyramid like business with several of the sellers. So I have to stick to the most normal ones. I still got a really great scent mixing rosemary, geranium, orange and lavender. I did some fancy swirls and cut them in nice little 3/4 oz rounds. These will be sold in muslim bags. I thought they were really cute, hope customers do too.
Cutting in process

Back side of soap

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

2 comentarios:

miscellanea dijo...

Cute idea to use a cookie cutter to create a nice form. I think the customers will like it.
A happy new year!
Petra

Irene dijo...

Thank you Petra! I do think they'll be a hit, specially if I offer these to Bed & Breakfast or Hostel type businesses.