10 ene 2012

Toscana Refreshed

New Toscana
I've been struck with swirl fever as of late...I love how they look but I couldn't get them exactly the way I wanted them to be...that is...until yesterday!

I remade Toscana, which originally was hot process in the pot swirl with just a tiny amount of red and black. For this one I went all out with the color...yellow was actually a spin off from the fragrance. I also added a little more fragrance than what I'm used to, to suit my customers which are scent heavy. I think it just looks fabulous!
Original Toscana

Increasing the 2 oz of water has made a great difference, I still feel it's too wet after 12 hrs, but cutting it is easier and it doesn't crumble as much.

xoxo
Irene

2 comentarios:

miscellanea dijo...

It looks great. Like a modern painting. Beautiful.
Petra

Natalia dijo...

NIce soap,Irene. I do line all your soap :).
Goodluck
natalia