6 mar 2011

Catching up

It's been a while since I wrote...kinda dropped that ball. I would like to sya it's the only ball that I've dropped recently but it's not. I feel so gloomy lately...it's even afecting my soapmaking...I haven't had a good batch in a while :(

I'm trying to get inspired, trying to keep my goals in sight but it's hard. My job is more demanding these days, and I always strive to impress, so I sit on my desk from 7 to 6 trying to do stuff, but my head is elsewhere. So when I get to the soaping part of the day, I have no energy or I think about all the thigs I should've done and didn't do at work.

I'm trying to get out of the rat hole, but I just continue to slide down further.

Hopefully things start picking up...gonna try to do excercise tomorrow morning - start with insanity again, see if that gives me an extra boost...and keeps me away from my desk for a while.

Next on my soaping list is orange spice soap, cold process...see how that goes.

xoxo
Gloomy Irene

2 comentarios:

Jennifer Young dijo...

I sunk so low last summer, into that Rathole that you mention, that it was DIFFICULT to get out. I did so much work on myself. The best excercise that continues to work for me is writing in a Gratitude Journal each night before bed. I still do this every night and it is a wonderful part of every day now. Simply writedown at least 5 things that you are thankful for, from your day, your life, just as it is right now. I hope I can pass on this excercise to other people who are in a FUNK because it has been so helpful. Your soaps are lovely. Look foward to pix of the next batch. xo Jen

Nati dijo...

Hola soy Nati, tú blog me ha encantado, no tengo palabras para poder expresar lo que he sentido viendo tantas cosas bellas.
Te felicito y me quedo como seguidora.
Yo tengo dos blog a los que te invito a conocer, sin ningun compromiso, solo tienes que pinchar mi foto y te llevará volando.
Hasta pronto besos Nati.