18 oct 2011

A little of fashion - Fave Spring 2012 looks

Lately I've had this uncontrollable craving for fashion. it all started with a runway show I caught on TV, it was a designer from Argentina as the show was on of the BAF Week show, but I can't seem to find the piece I absolutely adored or the designers name :( It was a very simple black dress with an overcoat that looked like a short sleeved shirt in white with these wonderful red flowers. The concept just blew me away. I've been looking for it ever since, but while I was trying to find it I also ran into these beauties. They are from various designers...all for the Summer Spring 2012 collections. My fave surprisingly are Edun and ISSA, closely followed by my regular favorites Oscar de la Renta and Diane von Furstenberg. I would love to dress like this on a daily basis and I'm trying to get sewing again to do so (I refuse to pay what the designers ask for)

Enjoy!
Ire
Posted by Picasa

No hay comentarios.: