25 oct 2011

New Comers Fair on Sunday

Next Sunday is the "New Comers" fair at the Cariari Country Club. This is the fair that started it all. Last year my mother-in-law invited me...I scrambled to get everything ready and I went with a very limited and - lets face it - ugly set of soaps. Small sized, almost none of them containing coconut oil, most without color. I of course did not sell much - more out of nerves than out of product.

After that fair, I decided to make soap more like Inner Earth or Patti Flynn, and I've been experimenting ever since. I still have a long way to go to get to the great masters, but I feel I'm light years ahead of what I was like last year.

I'm not taking a lot of product to the fair mainly because I did not get inspired, so I have these bars and maybe a set just like it. Hopefully they'll all sell, but if not there's another fair I did quite well last year.

Now I'm off to make lip balms and solid perfumes. Those were hot sellers during the summer. I also have to fix some labels which I printed incorrectly two times...grrr.

Keep positive!
Irene
Posted by Picasa

1 comentario:

Jennifer Young dijo...

Hope the fair goes really well for you!!! xo Jen