7 jun 2011

Beautiful new molds and cutter


My hubby is the best one out there! As I was getting ready for the fair, it was clear that with only one mold I wasn't going to make it. So he stepped in to help :) He asked me a few questions, sat with me while I did my things and then took off to the hardware store. He made me three of the most beautiful molds in the world, and a cutter to go with them. They are impecably made, close tightly and don't unlatch when I have to bang them to settle the soap. I absolutely love them!!
On this pic you can see both the cutter and the mold (with some wacky soap that did not work too well :()
Here you can see the mold completely opened up. this is great for those soap logs that just refuse to budge. I just open the sides and TA-DA! Soap log is out. The size is the same as the cutter so I just take the papaer out and transfer to the cutter. It is really practical, multiplies my production capacity by three and my cutting is super fast and easy.

xoxo
Irene
Posted by Picasa

No hay comentarios.: