19 nov. 2011

Clear soap - update #1

OK....so I unmolded the soap a couple of hours ago cut it and left it on my lab to warm up after being in the fridge for about two hours. I went to check on it and it looks beautiful!! I cut a sliver of about 1/2 inch and it is very clear...letters easily show on the background. I still have to let it cure for about two weeks but I'm going to try it out in a quick shower...it cooked for about two hours so it's definitely saponified completely...I'm guessing it will just be a little drying from the excess alcohol still in it.


I'll post the recipe on Monday when I'm on my computer...typing all those numbers on my phone drives me crazy.


xoxo

Irene


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1
Publicar un comentario