21 ene 2011

OMG - Inspiring soaps!!

I was blog surfing today looking for inspiration and boy was I inspired. There are soooo many amazing soapers out there - it's even intimidating!


 
One soaper in particular caught my eye (heart/inspiration/etc.) She's KBShimmer, her blog can be found here, and her shop here.




 


She by far is the most daring person I've known...15 color soap swirls?? I have just mastered the one color - but 15?? That's guts, and artistry...I would've probably ended up with a grey mess, as I tend to over mix.






I will however be trying a two color in the pot swirl she so kindly demonstrates in this video:


How fun is that!!
Be sure to go by her blog and drop her a note...she is going on my hero list :)

1 comentario:

Kia - Petals Bath Boutique dijo...

Her soap is pretty amazing! Love the blue one♥
You should google Grumpy Girls Acid Trip soap. I think she did like 20 colors in that one.
~Kia