23 nov 2011

I'm being interviewed on Friday!!

I got called back!! Friday 10 am I have the crew in my lab doing the interview for the channel 6 morning show called Giros :):) (I'll have to miss out on all the black friday specials :'( )

I'm soooo nervous!!! They've asked me to do a short demonstration. Planning on some CP soap, something simple and pretty like yellow lemon with poppy seeds soap or something like that - like SUDS' Pucker Up soap

Or should I do a repeat of one I already have and just show how I did it? Maybe do a soap like confidence...using the hanger method?
I'm also trying to think what to say while going through the process. What do you think I should focus on? What would be an interesting topic to talk about?

Tips and ideas are greately appreciated!!

xoxo
Ire

2 comentarios:

miscellanea dijo...

Only to think of beeing interviewed by a tv-team makes me too nervous to give good tips. I think it good to remake one of Your soaps. Then You have more time to talk.
I wish You good luck!
Petra

Topcat dijo...

How exciting for you! Keeping it simple will probably be a great idea and just vocalise each step as you do it.

Have you viewed soap videos on YouTube? There are some good ideas on what to say there. I like TheFutureprim and loriadkins channels. :)