10 nov 2011

Health Fair at INBiopark


I'm happy to announce that the INBio park has accepted my application and I will be participating this coming Sunday at the health day they'll be hosting. INBio Park is the National Biodiversity Institute of Costa Rica, a non-profit organization founded in 1989 dedicated to scientific research and promoting the importance of conserving the country’s rich biological diversity. So it's a big deal to be associated to such a noble cause. The park itself is beautiful...kind of like an petting zoo/amusement park with pathways across what feels like a jungle...full of animals and critters which you can see in their natural habitat and interact in different ways. DD and I like to go there when DH goes riding with his friends, it's our special place. I'll leave you with some pics from our adeventures there. Enjoy!





No hay comentarios.: